INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. - Do you have experience in finance and accounting? Do you want to help build Better Men for a Better World? If you answered yes to these questions, the Offices of the Grand Chapter may have an opportunity made for you:
Finance & Risk Specialist
- Assist in the collection of delinquent account receivables employing appropriate strategies that prevent charge off or write off. Negotiate workout plans with supervision.
- Ability to assess the accounting impact of certain transactions and identify when it is necessary to discuss further with department management
- Assist with quarterly reviews and annual audits, preparing and coordinating deliverables with engagement team
- Assist in the documentation, implementation and monitoring of internal controls, including the organization's insurance program
- Identify areas for potential process improvements and pose suggestions for process adjustments
- Interact with operational departments to gather relevant financial data to ensure timely and accurate monthly reporting
- Assist in preparation of presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team.
- Coordinate with various information holders to collect, organize, and analyze company data and to summarize key takeaways for senior management
- Perform Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Investigate variances between actuals and budgets and/or forecasts to understand trends and potential risks and opportunities
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance financial and non-financial indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and business drivers
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be able to work efficiently with tight deadlines
- Strong learning agility: is able to quickly assimilate new knowledge and incorporate on-going learning into daily activities
- Highly adaptive, changes gears easily and is extremely adept at finding solutions to difficult problems
This team is looking for an upbeat, self-starter who can take on difficult, complex assignments with strong attention to detail and an ability to be an autonomous, high performer. We want someone who seeks out ways to add value, seizes unidentified opportunities, and who thrives on tackling new challenges and improving existing processes with innovative ideas in a team-oriented environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Insurance or related field
- Minimum 2-3 years of collections, A/R management, and/or insurance claims processing experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
If you feel you would be an asset to TKE in this position, please apply today. Send your resume and a letter stating why you are an ideal candidate (cover letter) to Chief of Staff, Patrick Gleason. For a full job description, please click here.