Fiscal Year End Deadline Is Tomorrow (5/10/2014)
The final deadline for annual reports and KRA scorecard submissions is tomorrow. May 10th is the Regional Deadline to add any last submissions that will impact your KRA scorecard, annual report, and annual award applications.
By May 10th, 2014 (Tomorrow) – Here is what you should have completed:
- Register all candidates online.
- Submit all money raised for St. Jude or other philanthropic causes.
- Submit community service hours through the Forms area of the Chapter Module.
- Make sure all candidates & initiates are paid in full.
- Make sure your chapter/colony finances are paid in full.
- Have your Greek Life advisor send your grade report to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Finish your Annual Report.
All of these items make an impact on your Key Result Areas scorecard located in the Chapter Module. To view a ranking of where your chapter/colony ranks in TKE Nation, go to www.tke.org/kra_ranks.
If you haven't already, you should begin completing the TKE Chapter Awards for your group. You can receive an Excellence Award in these categories below.
- Excellence in Recruitment - Results
- Excellence in Recruitment - Chapter Size
- Excellence in Involvement - Community Service
- Excellence in Involvement - Alumni Relations
- Excellence in Achievement - Academic Success
- Excellence in Achievement - Extracurricular Activities
If your chapter meets the minimum requirements for at least 4 of the 6 Excellence Awards, your chapter will be considered for recognition as a Top TKE Chapter. Fill out the Top Teke Chapter Application to begin. These awards should be mailed ASAP to the Offices of the Grand Chapter. The application deadline is May 15th.
For more information, please contact your Associate Regional Director: