Tau Kappa Epsilon is proud to announce MyTKE.org, our individualized experience for each Frater in TKE Nation. After nearly 2 years in Beta testing, we are officially launching MyTKE to all fraters today.
With the new launch, we are also rolling out several new features.
- My TKE Experience – we have introduced over 100 badges to kick off our inaugural TKE Experience. By attending an event, winning an award, volunteering, giving to the TKE Educational Foundation, and by sharing your contact information, you are awarded a badge. We've also created forms for you to update us if we are missing information or if you have additional badges you'd like to suggest.
- Blueprint Tracker – For all groups that are on the Blueprint, you can now track your progress through the Blueprint online using MyTKE. Chapter Hegemen can track your group's progress using the Blueprint Approval screen.
MyTKE is your portal to stay in contact with the Fraternity. In addition to the new features, MyTKE's allows you to:
- Keep in touch with local chapter news updates
- View upcoming events in your area
- View the digital edition of THE TEKE magazine
- Viewing your chapter's officers and Key Result Area scorecard
- Stay connected with Tekes across TKE Nation with My Fraters
- Sign up to be a mentor or mentee
- Support the TKE Educational Foundation
- Update your contact information
- Questionnaires and other notifications, such as why you aren't receiving a printed copy of THE TEKE magazine
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact:
Chief Information Officer
317-872-6533 ext 228