Teke Magazine Launches Competition
The 107th volume of The Teke Magazine presented a new style for the fraternity's most popular publication. The Teke Magazine team is launching a competition for all of the readers who have received their physical copies of the magazine. Take a picture of yourself with the new magazine and share what you like about the new styled publication.
Five lucky participants who show the most creativity will receive an autographed magazine from the cover man himself, Frater Dennis "Buckwheat Perry". Here is how to participate:
- Take a photo of yourself with your copy of The Teke Magazine.
- Write out one thing you like about the new style of The Teke Magazine or one thing you would like to see added.
- Email your photograph and comment to email@example.com or tweet our office at @tke_fraternity.
- Five of the most creative participants will be selected by The Teke Magazine team and will be shipped an autographed copy of the magazine.
The competition begins now, and will conclude Friday, March 7th at 12:00pm (ET). Winners will be decided by Monday, March 10th.
For more information, please contact:
- Published on Monday, March 03, 2014; last modified on Monday, December 07, 2015