Fraternal Services Consultant
TKE is adding to our Fraternal Services Team and hiring the Fraternal Services Consultant position to start in May 2018.
We need accountable, hardworking staff to join the Offices of the Grand Chapter team. What better way develop your professional skillset than by helping to improve the membership experience for your fellow Fraters. Those chosen will be managing chapter relationships, traveling throughout TKE Nation and engaging our volunteers.
- Aid chapters and colonies within the area of recruitment with coaching, resources, and on-site support.
- Maintain constant communication with the officers, members and alumni volunteers of assigned groups through the various available communication tools (i.e. phone, mail, e-mail).
- Facilitate communication between the Offices of the Grand Chapter, undergraduate chapters, colonies, volunteers and alumni of assigned groups.
- Promote activities which enhance academic achievement.
- Promote educational and leadership programming offered by TKE and the TKE Educational Foundation.
- Monitor financial condition and ensure that all assigned groups meet all financial obligations to the Fraternity.
- Build and enhance effective relations with TKE alumni to encourage participation in leadership development and volunteer activities.
- Support the TKE Educational Foundation initiatives to recruit new donors.
- Responsible for managing your travel budget as assigned.
- Living in Indianapolis and travel less than 75%.
- Other duties as assigned.
TKE offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, annual bonus incentive program and 401(k) retirement program. TKE is an equal opportunity employer. results.
A Bachelor’s Degree is required for this position.
We would love to hear from you. If you have any questions or are ready to apply, please send in your cover letter and resume no later than March 12, 2018 to Brett Widner, Chief Financial Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org.