Fraternal Services Consultant
To be an ambassador of Tau Kappa Epsilon and the Offices of the Grand Chapter. To oversee the operations and management of chapters, colonies, and alumni volunteers within a designated area. To promote leadership in, and on behalf of, assigned undergraduate chapters, colonies, and alumni volunteers within the area. Ensure that each chapter, colony, and alumni volunteer within the area is provided with value based programming and see that proper education and support is given to members in the areas of leadership development, academic achievement, volunteerism, business principles, personal life skills, and risk management issues.
- Be an active stimulus for area growth resulting in growth in number of initiates versus previous year.
- Aid chapters and colonies within the area with rush and recruitment with coaching, resources and on site support.
- Work with targeted groups and Risk Operations Manager to remove probationary status.
- Assist chapters and colonies within the area in the establishment of recruitment goals and goals for increasing retention rates for initiation and graduation.
- Assist in the development of internal chapter/colony/alumni association operations and management skills, officer/committee training, and member development activities.
- Monitor the financial condition of assigned groups within the area.
- Ensure that all assigned groups within the area meet all financial obligations to the Fraternity.
- Maintain constant communication with the officers and members of assigned groups, and the alumni volunteers within the area through the various available communication tools i.e. phone, e-mail, text, etc.
- Facilitate the flow of communication among and between the undergraduate chapters and colonies, volunteers, and alumni within the area, and the Offices of the Grand Chapter.
- Promote activities which enhance academic achievement.
- Promote educational and leadership programming offered by TKE and the TKE Educational Foundation.
- Build and enhance effective relations with TKE alumni and encourage participation in leadership development and volunteer activities.
- Support the TKE Educational Foundation and help recruit new donors.
- Responsible for managing your travel budget as assigned.
- Travel less than 75%.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Understanding of trends in student conduct administration and familiarity with progressive judicial processes.
- Ability to maintain the strictest levels of confidentiality.
- Computer skills and strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite of products.
- Excellent member service skills, professional phone and email etiquette.
- Exercising sound judgment and the highest ethical standards.
- Available to work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Strong attention to detail; teamwork experience.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with peers and management.
Applications are due by December 19th at 11:59 PM Pacific. This position's expected start date will be in January.
For questions or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.