Professional Staff Prepares for March Conversions
The professional staff of Tau Kappa Epsilon will be meeting at the headquarters office in Indianapolis, Indiana for their March conversions meeting. The Fraternal Services Team along with supporting efforts with other office staff will be working towards accomplishing the fraternity goals of this fiscal year. The success of the fraternity and the success of the young men within TKE colonies and chapters benefit greatly from conversions time. Here are five things TKE colonies and chapters can do to prepare for the March conversions effort:
- Register all candidates online. Read More.
- Request campus Greek Advisor to email chapter/colony grade report to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit chapter/colony community service hours and philanthropy dollars raised HERE.
- Make sure chapter/colony financial statement is at a zero balance HERE .
- Verify that all group officers can and do access the TKE Module on a regular basis.
Conversions are a time to re-align leadership with the mission of Tau Kappa Epsilon; it is an opportunity as a fraternity to surpass all expectations that are set. Now is the time for collegiate members, alumni, and volunteers to join the professional staff in achieving the Key Result Area scorecards and be Better Men for a Better World.
For more information, please contact: