Introducing the TKE Family Tree
The importance of your Big Brother during your earliest weeks with the Fraternity cannot be overstated. That importance seldom fades as you progress through college and look on to the future. Your Big Brother serves as a friend, mentor and guide as you make your way through life. Many Fraters find themselves gaining a life long friend when they are paired with a Big Brother.
Then as you gain experience in the Fraternity, you are in turn asked to provide the same support to future generations. Your service as a Big Brother secures the next generation of your chapter. It ensures that the values of Love, Charity and Esteem that we hold dear can be passed on through the lines of your family.
The Offices of the Grand Chapter is always seeking ways to provide support to our Fraters and to document and safe keep the history of Tau Kappa Epsilon for the many future generations to come. One of the tools that has been provided to the chapters of TKE is the MyTKE.org portal.
MyTKE is your portal to stay in contact with the Fraternity. MyTKE allows you to:
We are also happy to announce the addition of Big Brother/Little Brother tracking. Please log in to your accounts and make use of this service to document those Fraters whose influence has impacted you and whose lives you have impacted so thoroughly.
- Keep in touch with local chapter news updates
- View upcoming events in your area
- View the digital edition of THE TEKE magazine
- View your chapter's officers and Key Result Area scorecard
- Stay connected with Tekes across TKE Nation with My Fraters
- Sign up to be a mentor or mentee
- Support the TKE Educational Foundation
- Update your contact information
- Questionnaires and other notifications, such as why you aren't receiving a printed copy of THE TEKE magazine
Documenting facts such as these allows us to share these stories for generations to come.
Imagine, if your Big Brother could have shown you, the long line of Tekes that you were joining. Maybe you are in the Family of any one of our most notable members? Maybe you will go on to be one of those notable members. And one day, a new Frater will look at your name in the family tree with a sense of pride and accomplishment at the opportunity to be recorded in history next to men of such high accomplishments.
How It Works
Fraters can log in to their account at MyTKE.org.
In addition, any chapter that utilizes one of the free Chapter Websites provided by the Offices of the Grand Chapter can update these for any member in the chapter. Current officers can also adjust these records for any Frater from their chapter by logging in to your chapter website. Updating these records is a great project for Histors and we encourage you to look at these records several times a year. If you are missing information, this is a great opportunity to reach out to and connect with your Alumni!
- Navigate to My Information and select Find my Family on the left column.
- Search for and select your Big or Little.
- Select Add Big/Little Brother on the left side column