Complete a Sweetheart Application
and send all required information below to:
- Tau Kappa Epsilon Fraternity
Attn: Katie Sayre
7439 Woodland Drive, Suite 100
Indianapolis, IN 46278
Enclose the following with your entry:
1. An 8" x 10" glossy "head and shoulders" photograph.
2. Supplemental photographs of your choice. (At least three required)
3. A one-page statement from the contestant explaining why she would like to represent TKE as the International Sweetheart.
4. A one-page statement from the chapter explaining why contestant should be chosen as the TKE International Sweetheart.
5. $25 entry fee; make checks payable to "Tau Kappa Epsilon Fraternity."
The contestant does not have to be pinned or engaged to a Teke, nor does she have to be the Chapter Sweetheart.
Sweetheart Applications are due by March 15.
After all entries have been received by the Offices of the Grand Chapter, four to eight finalists will be selected. A professional poster will be prepared, containing a short biographical sketch and photograph of the finalists. This poster, along with a ballot, will be distributed to all chapters for voting. All candidates will be notified of their status, whether finalist or not, before the voting process begins. Each chapter member will have the opportunity to vote online once the finalists are announced. The candidate with the most votes becomes the TKE International Sweetheart.
She, and the chapter she represents, will be notified on or before May 15. All other finalists will be advised of the International Sweetheart's selection by this date. As in the past, candidates (or the members of the chapters they represent) are not allowed to campaign for votes. Evidence of campaigning for votes will immediately disqualify the candidate.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Production Manager Katie Sayre.