Finish the School Year Strong
The Regional Teams of TKE want every E-Board member, chapter advisor, and local volunteer to mark May 10th on their calendar. The final deadline for annual reports and KRA scorecard submissions is quickly closing. May 10th is the Regional Deadline to add any last submissions that will impact your KRA scorecard, annual report, and annual award applications.
By May 10th, 2014 – Here is what you should have completed:
- Register all candidates online.
- Submit all money raised for St. Jude or other philanthropic causes.
- Submit community service hours.
- Register or Renew an Alumni Association for your group.
- Make sure all candidates & initiates are paid in full.
- Make sure your chapter/colony finances are paid in full.
- Have your Greek Life advisor send your grade report to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Finish your Annual Report.
Completing these tasks by May 10th will put your group in a great position when the annual award applications are being reviewed. Plan accordingly and mark May 10th as the final day to finish this fiscal year strong. Your Regional Team will help you along the process.
For more information, please contact your Associate Regional Director:
The Grand Council of Tau Kappa Epsilon has released our 2020-2025 Strategic Plan. Looking for a way to contribute to the future of TKE? Make a gift to Life Loyal Teke today.