Associate Regional Director
Are you interested in helping TKE prosper at an international level, all while traveling the country and building valuable career experience? If so, apply to become an Associate Regional Director today! We are looking for an accountable and hardworking individual to join our Professional Staff.
We have a family atmosphere in the workplace and are looking to add a motivated individual to help achieve our goals and mission. The position will report to the Director of Fraternal Services and manage chapter relationships, travel throughout the region for visits, and engage our volunteers.
What are we looking for?
- Required – Bachelor’s degree
- Valid Driver’s License
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent internal and external customer service
- Detail oriented with strong time management skills
- Travel throughout assigned region to provide coaching and support to assigned chapters and colonies, working to achieve Key Result Area goals
- Engage with undergraduate and alumni members virtually
- Maintain all communication channels with officers, members and volunteers
- Promote activities that enhance academic achievement
- Educate members on the available educational and leadership programming offered by TKE and the TKE Foundation
- Monitor financial condition and ensure that all assigned groups meet their financial obligations
- Build relationships with TKE alumni to encourage participation in leadership development and volunteer activities
Resumes are due Monday, April 12, 2021. This full-time position is located in Indianapolis, IN, and requires up to 75% travel. The start date for the position is June 2021. TKE offers a competitive benefits package including PTO, insurance, annual bonus incentive plan and 401(k). If you are interested, please send a cover letter and resume to our Office & HR Director, Courtney Frechin at CFrechin@TKE.org.