Office & Database Specialist
Reports to Chief Financial Officer
We are looking for a detail oriented individual who is also eager to learn and help our non-profit grow. TKE Fraternity Headquarters has a family like atmosphere amongst employees and offers very competitive benefits!
The position is responsible for ensuring cash receipts and other data that are entered into our database system are accurate and complete. In addition, this role ensures cash exports from our database are accurately imported into the accounting system and makes daily deposits into our banking system. Furthermore, this role assists in helping the office run on a daily basis via other operational duties including shipping, ordering, and other administrative tasks.
Main Job Functions:
- Ensures the accuracy of information entered into database and accounting system
- Enters bank deposits
- Answers telephones, sort/distribute incoming mail, and assist in directing member inquiries
- Monitor specified fraternity emails
- Assists in the year-end audit process as needed by providing information/reporting
- Support administrative staff with file management, mailing, reports, and organizational management
- Creates and runs reports from the database
- Review, monitor, and order supplies
- Create and ship packages as needed
- Organize and catalog archives
- Other duties as assigned
Preferred Competencies and Skills
- Database management skills
- Excellent customer service skills, including professional phone and email etiquette
- Strong attention to detail; Team working experience
- Understanding automated banking – deposit, credit card and ACH programs
- Exercising sound judgment and the highest ethical standards and the ability to maintain the strictest levels of confidentiality
- Strong problem solving and creative skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationship with peers and management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you are interested, please send a cover letter and resume to our Chief Financial Officer, Brett Widner at email@example.com.
- Database management skills
- Strong computer skills
- Microsoft Office Suites
- Excel knowledge
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. If you’d like to view the full job description, please request a copy.
Tau Kappa Epsilon Fraternity provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation and training.