Donor Information Specialist
The Donor Information Specialist is a high-level part-time position, with the ability to transition to full-time on or after June 1st, 2022. The position is responsible for data entry and assists with database management, and data security. Utilizing information technology systems, methods, and vendors the Donor Information Specialist will assist with a data integrity program that will focus on maintaining accurate constituency data records. This position will also assist in executing tasks crucial to the efficient operation of the Foundation.
The Donor Information Specialist reports to the Foundation Advancement Coordinator and works closely with all Foundation and Fraternity staff.
What are we looking for?
- Computer literacy and proficiency with the Microsoft Office software suite.
- Aptitude for the management and effective use of information systems in support of a development program.
- Must possess excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills.
- Initiative and independence in carrying out responsibilities
- Exercising sound judgment and the highest ethical standards
- Strong self-motivation and the ability to work as a team member.
- Commitment to maintain confidentiality and a high degree of accuracy in constituent records.
- Demonstrated ability to work accurately and effectively with computerized data systems.
- Experience with a non-profit organization is desirable.
- Experience managing development and/or alumni databases desired.
- Ability to anticipate needs, see opportunities and use good judgement in dealing with confidential information.
- Ability to analyze and review operational procedures, identify problem areas and optimize performance.
- Willingness to learn intricacies of Raiser's Edge database software.
- Prepares and sorts source documents (pledge reports, donations, etc.) and identifies and interprets data to be entered.
- Enters data from source documents into database, using keyboard, upload process or scanning device.
- Contacts originators of source documents to resolve questions, inconsistencies, or missing data.
- Files or routes source documents after entry.
- Makes necessary corrections to information entered.
- Resolves incorrectly entered data.
- Assists with the accurate recording of all gifts and pledges to the Foundation.
- Oversees day-to-day integrity and quality of database and database procedures which may include weekly and monthly audits of data to confirm use of accurate entry processes, identifying and eliminating duplicate records; and maintain user security settings.
- Assist with aspects of the chapter scholarship fund program including transaction processing and disbursements.
- Provides routine office support as well as ideas, opinions and information in an articulate and professional manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent
- Salary based on experience
- Reports to Chief Executive Officer, with supervision by Advancement Coordinator
Resumes are due December 10th, 2021. This part-time position is 80% remote with 1 day a week in office located in Indianapolis, IN. The start date for the position is January 10th 2022. If you are interested, please send a cover letter and resume to our Office & HR Manager, Joyce Redeemar at jredeemar@TKE.org.