The TKE Foundation is committed to establishing and supporting scholarships and leadership training programs which promote academic achievement and strengthen the moral, social, and community values of the members. Each year the Foundation grants more than $500,000 in scholarships and awards in support of the development of TKE collegiate men.
The Foundation Advancement Coordinator is the TKE Foundation’s donor database (Raiser’s Edge) expert. They will be tracking and managing donations, pledge payments and automatic payments for the Foundation. Additional duties include assisting in all aspects of organizing fundraising events, administrative duties and streamlining communications efforts. A successful candidate is a contributor to the organizations’ social media accounts and responsible for administrative and reception duties.
- Responsible for advancement events and engagement, updating of donor and prospect information.
- Provides support to the CEO, Annual Fund Manager and reports to the Communications Manager by assisting with the report creation and mailing lists and efforts to coordinate communications initiatives.
- Analyzes and reports data into a user-friendly and concise format for use by the Foundation team, leadership team, trustees, and committees.
- Produces all mailing lists for communication pieces such as invitations and newsletters.
- Manages the TKE Foundation Scholarship & Special Project Funds.
- Coordinates special events and manages the Foundation Better Men for a Better World Brick Courtyard program.
- Grant & Data Management including gift and data processing.
- Tracking and reporting gifts and giving trends.
- Providing donor receipts and gift acknowledgement.
- Donor recognition letters, reminders, and policies to guide data entry, ensuring the database effectively captures donor information.
- Reconciliations, ensuring gifts and pledges are accurately recorded, tracked and billed.
- Travel less than 10%
- Other duties may be assigned.
Bachelor’s degree with preferably 2-4 years of experience or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities. Development/fundraising experience and knowledge of Greek system preferred. Candidates with Raisers Edge NXT experience are highly encouraged to apply.
Skills & Abilities:
- Donor/Service Focus: Dedicated to meeting the expectations and needs of donors; recognizes and values the importance of service to others.
- Collaborative Style: Builds strong partnerships and alliances with others by identifying mutual goals and fostering open dialogue.
- Execution: Meticulous attention to detail; manages time effectively; efficiently completes multiple tasks on time; manage competing priorities.
- Proactive: Takes the initiative; seeks opportunities to beat deadlines and exceed expectations; anticipates issues before they arise.
- Effective Communication: Possesses strong oral and written communication skill.
- Conflict Management: Finds common ground and gets cooperation with minimum noise; reads situations quickly and is good at focused listening.
- Technical Skills: High level of proficiency with use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Raisers Edge NXT database software is highly preferred.
- Works well both independently and as a team member
Salary & Benefits:
The TKE Foundation offers a competitive salary and benefits package which is based on the experience / qualifications of the candidate.
If this mirrors your experience and skillset, then we invite you to apply for this position by submitting a cover letter and resume to the Office and HR Director, Courtney Frechin at Cfrechin@tke.org. All resumes must be submitted by July 10, 2020.