Are you interested in helping TKE prosper at an international level, all while traveling the country and building valuable career experience? If so, apply to become a Regional Director today! We are looking for an accountable and hardworking individual to join our Professional Staff.
We have a family atmosphere in the workplace and are looking to add a motivated individual to help achieve our goals and mission. The Regional Director is an ambassador of Tau Kappa Epsilon and the Offices of the Grand Chapter. To oversee the operations and management of chapters, colonies, and alumni volunteers within a designated region. To manage and mentor Associate Regional Directors, and promote leadership in, and on behalf of, assigned undergraduate chapters, colonies, and alumni volunteers within the region. Ensure that each chapter, colony, and alumni volunteer within the region is provided with value-based programming and see that proper education and support is given to members in the areas of leadership development, academic achievement, volunteerism, business principles, personal life skills, and risk management issues.
What are we looking for?
- Required – Bachelor’s degree
- Understanding of Trends in student conduct administration and familiarity with progressive judicial processes.
- Ability to maintain the strictest levels of confidentiality.
- Computer skills and strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite of Products.
- Excellent member service skills, professional phone and email etiquette.
- Exercising sound judgment and the highest ethical standards.
- Available to work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Strong attention to detail; Team working experience.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with peers and management.
- Travel less than 75%
- Manage and mentor Associate Regional Director.
- Recruit, train and install a high quality volunteer team ensuring each key leader role is filled.
- Organize and coordinate summer Regional Planning Conference.
- Manage the efforts of the Regional Servicing Team within the designated region.
- Aid chapters and colonies within the region with rush and recruitment in measurable and consistent growth.
- Work with the Chief Risk Officer and the Director of Fraternal Services to oversee and manage all Risk Management situations within the region.
- Ensure that each chapter and colony within the region meets all financial obligations to the Fraternity.
- Maintain constant communication with the officers and members of the chapters and colonies, and the alumni volunteers within the region through the various available communication tools i.e. phone, mail, e-mail.
- Facilitate the flow of communication among and between the undergraduate chapters and colonies, volunteers, and alumni within the region, and the Offices of the Grand Chapter.
- Establish a cooperative working relationship and open lines of communication with university officials on campuses where TKE chapters/colonies currently exist or where it is desired for a TKE chapter to one day operate.
- Work with the Chief Risk Officer and the Chief Grand Justice to facilitate the organization of any and all Courts to be held within the designated region.
- Provide support for Court officials in conducting the Court.
- Promote activities which enhance academic achievement.
- Promote educational and leadership programming offered by TKE and the TKE Educational Foundation.
- Build and enhance effective relations with TKE alumni and encourage participation in leadership development and volunteer activities.
- Build and enhance effective relations with higher education campus professionals.
- Support the TKE Foundation by being a direct donor and recruiting new donors.
- Other duties as assigned.
This full-time position is located in Indianapolis, IN, and requires up to 75% travel. TKE offers a competitive benefits package including PTO, insurance, annual bonus incentive plan and 401(k). If you are interested, please send a cover letter and resume to our Office & HR Manager, Joyce Redeemar at JRedeemar@TKE.org.