Digital Content & Marketing Intern
Tau Kappa Epsilon Fraternity is offering an unpaid internship for a student who can work 6-10 hours weekly in the Spring of 2018 to support multimedia and marketing initiatives. The intern can work remotely and ideally, with proper approvals, will have an opportunity to earn academic credit. The intern will support alumni engagement initiatives including webinars, newsletters, and social media promotion. The focus will be to creatively leverage existing content in new and different ways and to help support the strategic development of new content.
Tau Kappa Epsilon is headquartered in Indianapolis, IN. but remote interns will also be considered. The intern will be supervised by the Alumni Engagement Director who works remotely from Carlisle, PA.
- Think creatively to curate, develop, and support webinars, podcasts, newsletters, and other digital content that promotes alumni member engagement
- Work with alumni, fraternal services, and communications team members to develop, coordinate and support social media/digital campaigns
- Coordinate posts for fraternity social media platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other relevant platforms
- Use timelines and scheduling software to manage streams of content while analyzing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize engagement
- Identify and utilize metrics that will inform staff and drive marketing strategies
- Review, analyze, and organize fraternity-related video
- Research and identify engaging content that is brand relevant and consumer engaging
- Create and coordinate dynamic written, visual, and video content
- Work on various other digital marketing related initiatives
- Candidate must be a creative self-starter who is eager to learn, willing to take initiative, and able to work independently
- Strong work ethic and sense of personal responsibility
- Experience with video/audio editing along with related software and online platforms
- Strong understanding of social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and schedules
- Excellent technical and research skills
- Excellent communication, writing, and proofreading skills
- Flexible schedule and willingness to work in certain on-demand situations
- Academic disciplines: Marketing / Digital Media / Business
- Junior or Senior class status
- 3.0 or higher GPA
- Member of a Greek letter organization is preferred
To apply please send a resume and cover letter to Chris Niles at firstname.lastname@example.org
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.