Are you interested in helping to bring the values and benefits of TKE to new campuses across North America? If so, you may be just the person for our Growth Specialist role on the TKE Professional Staff. As TKE continues to grow, we are looking for an accountable and hardworking individual to join our Professional Staff.
We have a family atmosphere in the workplace and are looking to add a motivated individual to help achieve our goals and mission. The position will report to the Director of Fraternal Services and assist with new expansions, colonies and rebuilds across the country.
What are we looking for?
- Required – Bachelor’s degree
- Valid Driver’s License
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent internal and external customer service
- Detail-oriented with strong time management skills
- Coach assigned groups on recruitment techniques and tactics leading to sustainable recruitment success
- Meet established recruitment and retention goals with assigned chapters and colonies
- Serve as the primary staff support for assigned groups
- Assist in the identification, education and training of local alumni and campus advisors
- Assist chapters and colonies within the area in establishing recruitment goals and increasing retention rates
- Work with your groups to develop short-term and long-term goals while creating strategic plans for sustainable success
- Generate results in a high-energy recruitment/sales environment, with an emphasis on relationship-based recruiting
- • Expansion duties may include spending multiple weeks on one campus, building a new TKE colony from the ground up
If you are interested, please send a cover letter and resume to our Office & HR Director, Courtney Frechin at CFrechin@TKE.org. This full-time position and requires up to 75% of travel. TKE offers a competitive benefits package including PTO, insurance, annual bonus incentive plan and 401(k).