Are you interested in helping to bring the values and benefits of TKE to new campuses across North America? If so, you may be just the person for our Expansion Coordinator role on the TKE Professional Staff. As TKE continues to grow, we are looking for an accountable and hardworking individual to join our Professional Staff.
We have a family atmosphere in the workplace and are looking to add a motivated individual to help achieve our goals and mission. The position will report to the Director of Expansion and assist with new expansions and rebuilds across the country. This position is unique, as the individual will sometimes reside on location near campuses for two to three months during the recruitment and rebuild process.
What are we looking for?
- Required – Bachelor’s degree
- Valid Driver’s License
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent internal and external customer service
- Detail oriented with strong time management skills
- Be on-site at the assigned campus and work with the school while building, training and educating potential new members
- Serve as the primary on-site staff support for assigned groups
- Assist in the identification, education and training of local alumni and campus advisors
- Assist chapters and colonies within the area in establishing recruitment goals and increasing retention rates
- Work with your groups to develop short term and long-term goals while creating strategic plans for sustainable success
- Generate results in high energy recruitment/sales environment, with an emphasis on relationship-based recruiting.
Applications are due Monday, March 2, 2020. This full-time position and requires up to 75% of travel. The start date for the position is June 1, 2020. TKE offers a competitive benefits package including PTO, insurance, annual bonus incentive plan and 401(k). If you are interested, please send a cover letter and resume to our Office & HR Director, Courtney Frechin at Cfrechin@tke.org.