Register for St. Jude Give thanks. Walk
On Saturday, November 22, supporters in more than 65 communities across the country will participate in the annual St. Jude Give thanks. Walk. This exciting event helps raise funds to support the lifesaving mission of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. With a five-year, $1 million pledge, Tau Kappa Epsilon is all in!
Last year, TKE Nation raised more than $45,000 during the St. Jude Give thanks. Walk. This year, we hope to soar past that number and make this a year to remember. It is going to take every Frater from every campus to make an impact.
You can sign up by visiting the Tau Kappa Epsilon dedicated St. Jude webpage by clicking here.
Register your team today!
Registration and participation is simple:
- Follow the URL: CLICK HERE
- Click: Participate in an event
- Select a community near you
- Register a team or join an existing group
- Raise as much money as you can by utilizing Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Join the walk on Saturday, November 22
Register now to reserve your spot. Together, we can make a difference for the children of St. Jude.
For more information, please contact:
Programs and Events Manager