TKE Adds Seven Alumni Associations
The Offices of the Grand Chapter is excited to share the addition of seven newly formed Alumni Associations.
The newly recognized groups include:
- Beta-Sigma (University of Southern California)
- Greater Cleveland (Cleveland, Ohio)
- Omega (Albion College)
- Xi-Tau (Lyon College)
- Iota-Gamma (Truman State University)
- Pi-Epsilon (Christian Brothers University)
- Kappa-Sigma (City University of New York)
Alumni Associations have a variety of purposes and may be different based on the individual association’s preference. The main focus areas for an Alumni Association typically include the following:
- Host social events and network with members of the Fraternity
- Mentor a local collegiate chapter
- Establish scholarship opportunities
- Support philanthropic causes like St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Locate and maintain alumni contact information
- Vote at Conclave
Registering or renewing an Alumni Association is a simple process that can be completed at aa.tke.org.
Register / Renew an Alumni Association Today!
About Alumni Associations
An Alumni Association is a group working together to foster the TKE spirit among alumni of many generations. An association is chartered either as a chapter-based or area-based Alumni Association. Alumni Associations plan social and philanthropic events just like a chapter, and many Alumni Associations award scholarships to collegiate members.
The Grand Council of Tau Kappa Epsilon has released our 2020-2025 Strategic Plan. Looking for a way to contribute to the future of TKE? Make a gift to Life Loyal Teke today.