St. Jude Founder's Day T-Shirt Fundraiser
St. Jude Founder’s Day is February 4. This is a great opportunity for TKE Nation to celebrate the anniversary of the opening of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital®. In addition to raising funds and awareness, this milestone shines a spotlight on the historic achievements and strides made by Frater and St Jude founder, Danny Thomas (Gamma-Nu, Toledo).
In honor of St. Jude Founder’s Day, the Offices of the Grand Chapter is pleased to announce this limited edition T-shirt fundraiser! All funds raised from the sale of this shirt will go directly to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and Danny's dream that no child should die in the dawn of life.
In addition to raising funds through purchasing this T-shirt, TKE Nation can also help by participating on February 4. Take to social media, highlight this milestone and shine a spotlight on the historic achievements and strides made by St. Jude founder, Frater Danny Thomas.
You will play a vital role in spreading the message by wearing St. Jude branded attire on February 4, 2020, and sharing on social media with #StJudeFoundersDay.
Share your St. Jude story, memories or pivotal moments on February 4, and be sure to use the #StJudeFoundersDay and #IAMTKE to help get your message out there.
- Purchase this limited edition St. Jude/TKE T-shirt and help support Danny's dream.
- Share the fundraiser to your network, so others have the opportunity to participate.
- Wear St. Jude branded clothing on February 4, 2020.
- Start conversations with friends and family about the lifesaving work of St. Jude.
- Post the picture of you and your St. Jude shirt on social media with #StJudeFoundersDay and #IAMTKE on February 4, 2020.
- Or, create your own St. Jude fundraiser with your chapter. Email StJude@tke.org for ideas and help to get you started!