The TKE Nation Podcast | S2: E3 | Ft. Bryan Keller; GameStop; Jason Galea; Pizza
This week, where hear from two guests, and Zach Scott befriends a cow. Wealth management professional Bryan Keller talks about the Stock Market and GameStop, Jason Galea shares advice on business from the hard-hit restaurant industry and Donnie and Swenson talk Super Bowl - the teams, the players and the food!
- :20 - Welcome
- 1:32 - Bryan Keller/Wealth Management/GameStop
- 31:30 - Your Money Vehicle with Jed Collins
- 33:00 - Super Bowl
- 44:45 - Other Current Events
- 46:44 - The Rule of Three - Top Three Super Bowl Party Foods.
- 50:00 - Where in the World is Zach Scott - He's petting a cow.
- 56:39 - Jason Galea - The restaurant business and COVID-19.
- 58:00 - The family business is pizza.
- 1:00:00 - Finding a Way
- 1:04:00 - Adapt or Die
- 1:20:00 - Don't fear failure and stay hungry.
- 1:32:15 - Closing thoughts
If you aren't currently a TKE Nation podcast subscriber, head over to TKE.org/Podcast or wherever you get your podcasts to subscribe, so you never miss an episode!
You can also find select episodes and lots of other great content at Youtube.com/TKEHQ!
The Grand Council of Tau Kappa Epsilon has released our 2020-2025 Strategic Plan. Looking for a way to contribute to the future of TKE? Make a gift to Life Loyal Teke today.