The TKE Nation Podcast | S2: E8 | Ft. Charley Reagan; Fitness Journey
It's March. Most people have already given up on their resolutions. Don't do that. Donnie and Alex talk with Frater Charley Reagan (Iota-Kappa, Clarkson) about his own fitness journey. Listen in and get motivated again! Also, Alex is traveling, and Santos says, "Hey guys." So, that's different.
- 6:00 NBA Topshot update
- 8:00 Santos says, "Hey guys."
- 9:30 Alex Deserved It.
- 11:00 LSU Chapter Kills It On Recruitment (Secrets revealed!)
- 13:00 TKE.org/Phiredup (Go do it already, it's awesome.)
- 20:00 Rule of Three (Well... threeish)
- 21:10 I Love Creed - TKE.org/CreedHalftimeShow... Just Like This.
- 28:38 Where In the World is Zach Scott
- 37:00 Charley Reagan
- 52:00 What keeps you going?
- 1:04 Great Uncle Ronnie
- 1:07 Closing Thoughts
If you aren't currently a TKE Nation podcast subscriber, head over to TKE.org/Podcast or wherever you get your podcasts to subscribe, so you never miss an episode!
You can also find select episodes and lots of other great content at Youtube.com/TKEHQ!
The Grand Council of Tau Kappa Epsilon has released our 2020-2025 Strategic Plan. Looking for a way to contribute to the future of TKE? Make a gift to Life Loyal Teke today.