2019-2020 Year at a Glance Calendar
INDIANAPOLIS – The Offices of the Grand Chapter is dedicated toward making significant dates and deadlines for each academic year as straightforward and transparent as possible. To serve you better, Tau Kappa Epsilon has generated a Year at a Glance calendar and an online calendar to provide collegiate and alumni members notable dates and deadlines for the upcoming academic year.
The Year at a Glance is a consolidated, one-page sheet that will be updated each year. This calendar serves as a quick reference for dates for Province Forums, Regional Leadership Conferences, member and candidate fees and Foundation deadlines. Be sure to place copies of the Year at a Glance throughout chapter houses and residencies.
Upcoming notable dates include:
- Annual Membership Fee Roster Worksheet Due - September 15
- St. Jude Walk/Run to End Childhood Cancer - September (various)
- Annual Membership Fee Due (Single or Split Payment) - October 1
- Risk Management Early Bird Rebate (10% Credit Issued) - October 1
- 990 IRS Tax Forms Due - October 15
- Risk Management Fee Due (First or Full Payment) - October 15
VISIT THE YEAR AT A GLANCE CALENDAR HERE
The Grand Council of Tau Kappa Epsilon has released our 2020-2025 Strategic Plan. Looking for a way to contribute to the future of TKE? Make a gift to Life Loyal Teke today.