Last Chance to Register for Alumni Volunteer Academy
The William V. Muse Alumni Volunteer Academy will be taking place February 28th - March 1st at the RLC in Chicago, Illinois. Only ten spots remain for this leadership development opportunity. Applications are now available for volunteers who are looking to sharpen their leadership skills and better serve the groups that they advise.
This is a chance for alumni just beginning their time as advisors to learn new strategies and share insights with peers to advance our fraternity. Guest presenters will be on hand to enhance participant skills in working with individuals and groups throughout TKE Nation. Simulations, experiential learning, and lectures will give every attendee an opportunity to learn in different ways from the best presenters TKE has to offer. Here is more information on the event:
- 25 attendees will be selected from applicant pool.
- Open to alumni five years or fewer into their volunteering experience and any graduating seniors dedicated to volunteering for TKE upon graduation.
- Event occurs from Friday, February 28 @ 6 P.M. – Saturday, March. 1 @ 10 P.M.
- Participants must attend entire event.
- All attendees will register as a Chicago RLC participant at rlc.tke.org.
- TKE will cover the cost of travel for all participants selected
- Applications are due Wednesday, February 26th, 2014, at 12pm (ET)
For more information, please contact: