* To Believe in love and loyalty to my College, my Fraternity, my Country, and my God;
* To Believe in the worthiness and dignity of my fellow man, and judge him solely upon his personal worth and character;
* To Believe with fidelity in the traditions and ideals of my Fraternity, and upon my sacred honor, to uphold them;
* To Believe in the constant search for truth, and through it, to seek the goal of wisdom;
* To Believe in the life based upon integrity, justice, sincerity, patience, moderation, culture, and challenge in order to serve as a responsible, mature member of society;
* To Believe in the cardinal principles of Love, Charity, and Esteem and to use them to guide my life;
* To Believe in my Fraternity as a brotherhood of gentlemen in perpetual quest of excellence as a way of life.