Let the St. Jude Challenge Begin
The St. Jude Challenge is an online fundraising competition that puts the men of Tau Kappa Epsilon in the fundraising spotlight. Participating chapters/colonies who register for the St. Jude Challenge will wait for their name to be called. Every two weeks, one chapter/colony in TKE Nation will have all eyes on them as they fundraise as much as they can for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Utilizing the online fundraising pages, members are encouraged to engage through social media to fundraise money from Fraters, friends, and family. Does your group have what it takes to be crowned the St. Jude Challenge Champion?
How to Compete in the St. Jude Challenge:
- Register for the St. Jude Challenge by Emailing Alex Swenson.
- Set up a St. Jude Chapter Fundraising Page Here.
- Wait for your chapter to be called through the TKE Facebook/Twitter Pages.
- Accept the Challenge.
- Raise as much money as you can in two weeks.
- Challenge another chapter/colony in TKE Nation.
Let the St. Jude Challenge Begin!
Xi-Omega at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, you are on the clock!
For more information, please contact:
Programs and Events Manager
317.872.6533 Ext. 225