The Histor has all the duties and powers of a Historian. The responsibilities of the Histor are:
- Produce newsletters for chapter members and alumni and forward a copy to the Offices of the Grand Chapter.
- Provide information for The Teke magazine about chapter activities.
- Safely keep, and transmit to your successor, the chapter scroll.
- Take photos or videos of chapter events to record chapter history for each term.
- Coordinate the development of composites.
- Cooperate with local alumni associations, where they exist, to provide programming for Teke alumni.