TKE CEO Leadership Opportunity
Attention TKE Nation:
Are you a person who always went the extra mile and reached a little deeper when everyone else said it couldn't be done? Have you always sought leadership roles throughout your life be they professional or personal endeavors? Do these words have special meaning for you? Commitment. Character. Integrity. Brotherhood.
If you answered yes, you may have what it takes to lead a dynamic membership-based organization of men whose heritage and ideals you share.
The Grand Council of Tau Kappa Epsilon International Fraternity is seeking an inspiring and innovative frater to become our next Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The CEO Search Committee is actively recruiting a well-qualified TKE leader for this exceptional career opportunity.
Are you a frater who:
- Has management experience in a multi-level organization?
- Has managed budgets and financials?
- Is a strong communicator?
- Has millennial generation exposure?
- Would be an outstanding representative of our core principles?
- Is looking for an opportunity to lead a successful and growing enterprise?
Working from the Offices of the Grand Chapter in Indianapolis, IN, the CEO under the direction of the Grand Council, leads the world's largest fraternity while directing a staff of 30 and managing an annual budget above $6 million.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please forward the required materials outlined in the position description as attachments to the CEO Search Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published on Friday, January 17, 2014; last modified on Monday, December 07, 2015