Who is Your Everyday TKE Hero?
THE TEKE Magazine is looking for stories of Fraters that make our fraternity great. We are in search of Fraters who are everyday Tekes that change lives. Please use the following guidelines to remind you of the Everyday TKE Hero in your life:
- A Big Brother who made an impact on your life.
- A Frater who helped you graduate from college.
- A Mentor Teke who helped you through adversity.
- A Teke who goes out of his way for others.
- A Frater who stood next to you at your wedding.
- A Family member who guided you for many years.
Nominating a Frater today will express your gratitude to that individual for what he has done in the past. More importantly, it will share the character of that man and influence other members of our fraternity to be Better Men for a Better World.
Everyday TKE heroes are around us; they are the men in the chapter that do community service with a smile on their face, they are the men in the classroom that sit in the front row, they are the alumni of your groups who still have their life dominated by love, charity, and esteem, and they are of course, a man of Tau Kappa Epsilon.
For each issue of THE TEKE, we will choose everyday TKE heroes and feature them for the impact they made on your life. To nominate a Frater, please email your story to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please contact: