Establish your Alumni Association Today
If your alumni association was active for the 2011-13 biennium and has not yet been renewed, take a few seconds to complete the process today at aa.tke.org.
After completing and submitting the renewal form, all that's left is a payment to complete the process. You can either pay:
- The $200 biennial fee, which will cover the cost of your alumni association until Conclave 2015.
- The $1000 lifetime fee, which will cover the cost of your alumni association as long as its renewal paperwork is completed after each biennium.
Please call Alex Swenson at (317) 872-6533 if you wish to pay with a credit or debit card or mail a check to Alex's attention at:
7439 Woodland Dr. Suite 100
Indianapolis, IN 46278
Benefits of renewing your alumni association include:
- Access to headquarters' alumni database for your chapter.
- A vote as a part of the Grand Chapter for Grand Council elections, Black Book legislation, and colony charter petitions.
- Insurance coverage on TKE-related matters for your alumni association officers, provided they are following all laws and risk management guidelines.
- Helping your undergraduate chapter meet their goals by fulfilling the alumni Key Result Area requirement.
For more information, please contact:
Alumni and Volunteer Coordinator
317.872.6533 Ext. 225