Renew an Active Alumni Association
An Alumni Association charter is valid for the biennium. Regardless of when it is renewed, all charters expire the day after Conclave. We are now accepting renewals for the 2011-13 biennium.
If your Alumni Association has met these requirements, you may renew your charter:
- Association membership listing, including names and addresses (very important).
- Sponsor at least one social event for alumni (enclose description and date of event).
- Publish at least two newsletters (enclose copies).
- Sponsor at least one project to assist an undergraduate chapter, the alumni association, the college/university, or the International Fraternity (enclose description of project).
- Payment of the biennial fee, payable to Tau Kappa Epsilon Fraternity (enclose check).
- Early Renewal Discount Rate: $100 (for renewals made by January 10, 2012)
- Standard Association Fee: $200
- Late Renewal Fee: $300 (for renewals made after January 10, 2013)
Submit the Alumni Association Application to the Offices of the Grand Chapter. Applications must be received prior to
July 1, 2013 in order to be eligible to vote at Conclave 2013. If you have any questions please email Todd Farmer.