Planning for the 2013 Regional Leadership Conferences is underway at the Offices of the Grand Chapter. We are looking for key leaders, volunteers, and campus professionals to be presenters for this year's season. Being a presenter at an RLC is a great way to give back to the Fraternity as well as a way to educate you, our members, and grow the TKE Nation. We encourage and invite you to apply to be a presenter or at least make it as a participant at one of the RLCs if being a facilitator is not a good fit for you.
Dates and Locations:
February 1-2, 2013
Philadelphia RLC - Hyatt Penns Landing
February 8-9, 2013
Chicago RLC - Westin Chicago River North
February 15-16, 2013
Elmer and Donna Smith RLC - Grand Hyatt Atlanta
February 22-23, 2013
Greg and Cay Woodson RLC - Hilton Concord
March 1-2, 2013
Kansas City RLC - Sheraton Kansas City
• High organizational skills
• Capacity to follow up in a timely fashion
• Willingness to present in front of large groups
• Ability to work entire RLC until Saturday night Regional Banquet
• Present/ Facilitate five - 45 minute sessions using TKE curriculum
• Actively participate in phone call training sessions via conference call (usually at 7 p.m. or 8 p.m. ET)
• Work with OGC staff to ensure presentations are complete, understood, and seamless prior to travel
• Travel to RLC site by 3:00 p.m. on Friday of RLC
• Presenters cover travel expenses; TKE covers room and meal expenses
If you are interested in being a presenter, please contact Donnie Aldrich. Presenters must submit an application by November 5, 2012. Selections by the OGC of presenters and alternates will be made by December 1, 2012.
Please check your availability and fill out the short form today. Better Men for a Better World starts with you.
For more information about the RLCs, please go to tke.org/rlc.
Be sure to follow the latest TKE News with the RSS Feed, on Twitter or the official TKE Facebook Fan Page (Tau Kappa Epsilon Fraternity). Submit your news today.
- Published on Monday, October 15, 2012; last modified on Monday, December 07, 2015