Volunteer Summer Training Series - What is new with Campus Policy, Risk, Health, and Safety?
When: July 22, 2021 from 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM Eastern
COPYThe Volunteer Summer Training Series
will include nine weeks of virtual sessions for you to grow your volunteer skillset and increase your connection with TKE Nation. Most sessions will take place on Tuesday or Thursday evenings and will cover a wide range of topics. Register now for one or all of the sessions and visit TKE.org/SummerSeries
for the full schedule, times and session descriptions.
- Growing the Mindset: Post COVID-19 Strategy and Tactics
- Leading a Results-Driven Officer Retreat
- Engage and Empower Your Fellow Alumni
- Planning for Fall Rush/Recruitment
- Success Stories – A Focus on Recruitment and Retention
- Getting the Most from TKE’s Technology
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: What We’ve Accomplished. What’s Next.
- Role of the Advisor in Supporting and Promoting Mental Health
- What is new with Campus Policy, Risk, Health, and Safety?
- Communications and the Chapter Visit
- St. Jude TKE Leadership Seminar Day 1
- St. Jude TKE Leadership Seminar Day 2
- Leading Explosive Growth
Learn more and register at TKE.org/SummerSeries
For more information, please contact: