Two Alumni Associations Take Shape
The Offices of the Grand Chapter announced last week the addition of seven (yes, seven!) new Alumni Associations. Since then, two more groups have taken shape. With the addition of these groups, Tau Kappa Epsilon is officially at 96 active Alumni Associations.
The newly recognized groups include:
- Upsilon-Mu (New York Institute of Technology - Manhattan)
- Alpha-Omicron (University of New Mexico)
Alumni Associations have a variety of purposes and may be different based on the individual association’s preference. The main focus areas for an Alumni Association typically include the following:
- Host social events and network with members of the Fraternity
- Mentor a local collegiate chapter
- Establish scholarship opportunities
- Support philanthropic causes like St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Locate and maintain alumni contact information
- Vote at Conclave
Registering or renewing an Alumni Association is a simple process that can be completed at aa.tke.org.
Register / Renew an Alumni Association Today!
About Alumni Associations
An Alumni Association is a group working together to foster the TKE spirit among alumni of many generations. An association is chartered either as a chapter-based or area-based Alumni Association. Alumni Associations plan social and philanthropic events just like a chapter, and many Alumni Associations award scholarships to collegiate members.
The Grand Council of Tau Kappa Epsilon has released our 2020-2025 Strategic Plan. Looking for a way to contribute to the future of TKE? Make a gift to Life Loyal Teke today.