INDIANAPOLIS - As the school year comes to a close, don't forget that Annual Reports and Excellence Awards applications are due May 15.
2020 Annual Reports & Awards Applications Due May 15
The Black Book requires every chapter and colony to complete an Annual Report prior to May 15. It is also important to note that the Annual Report and the Excellence Awards application have been combined, making it easier than ever to become eligible for TKE Nation's highest awards.
Learn the secret to bringing home that Top TKE Chapter award from Chief Information Officer, Alex Baker.
You can complete your group's report by following these steps:
By completing your Annual Report by May 15, you will automatically be considered for one of our Excellence Awards. You can learn about the criteria for Excellence Awards here.
- Log in to the TKE Chapter Module.
- Select "Forms" on the left-hand side of the page.
- Select "Annual Report" and complete the required steps.
Please ensure everything is reported through the Key Results Area (KRA) Scorecard prior to submitting your Annual Report. For example, submit the appropriate forms for every service hour, every dollar raised for philanthropy, all of your initiates are paid for and submit your dollars to St. Jude.
New this year:
- We introduced a brand new award this year! The Excellence in Achievement - Risk, Health & Safety award to acknowledge the fantastic work our groups are doing to ensure the health and safety of our members.
- Chapters that own a chapter house will have an additional form to fill out to verify details regarding the house. It will appear after you finish the Annual Report.
- We have streamlined these additional forms to be mostly auto-populated by the information that you submit in the Annual Report. Still, please make sure to verify and include all of the required information.
Top Teke Recruiter and Top Teke Individual awards are still separate applications, and you can apply here.
Annual Reports, Chapter Excellence, and Individual Awards applications are all due May 15.
For more information, please contact:Alex D. Baker
Technology & Communications Consultant
The Grand Council of Tau Kappa Epsilon has released our 2020-2025 Strategic Plan. Looking for a way to contribute to the future of TKE? Make a gift to Life Loyal Teke today.