Members may request inactive status in Tau Kappa Epsilon in accordance with Article VI, Sec. 3 of the Fraternity's Black Book, pending approval from the Chief Executive Officer of Tau Kappa Epsilon.
To become inactive, you must meet one of the following qualifications
- I attend a University where a chapter is inactive
- I am an unaffiliated student in attendance at a school where a chapter of TKE is active and I am a regular initiate of another chapter at another school
- I do not reside in the metropolitan area where my chapter is located because of an internship, co-op program, or foreign exchange program
- I have an extended illness, injury, or other extreme or unexpected reason
- I am not enrolled as a student
Download Request for Inactive Status Form