Register for St. Jude Walk/Run to End Childhood Cancer
During back-to-back weekends, on Saturday, September 19 and 26, supporters in 58 communities will join together in the St. Jude Walk/Run to End Childhood Cancer during September's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. All funds raised will support Frater Danny Thomas' lifesaving mission at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
Throughout the month of September, Tau Kappa Epsilon will step up to help St. Jude change the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
Tau Kappa Epsilon has performed exceptionally well during the event each of the past two years: raising an impressive $45,000 in 2013 and $80,000 in 2014. Now with another opportunity ahead, we are eager to see what TKE Nation accomplishes this year!
Register your team today!
Follow these simple steps:
- Follow the URL: CLICK HERE
- Click 'Find an Event and Register'
- Select a community near you
- Register a team or join an existing group
- Enter code 'SILVER' (all caps) to save $10 on registration
- Raise as much money as you can by utilizing Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Join the Walk/Run to End Childhood Cancer
Register now to reserve your spot. Together, we can make a difference for the children of St. Jude.
For more information, please contact:
Programs and Events Manager
The Grand Council of Tau Kappa Epsilon has released our 2020-2025 Strategic Plan. Looking for a way to contribute to the future of TKE? Make a gift to Life Loyal Teke today.