A New Way to Give
As we enter the Giving Season, the Offices of the Grand Chapter wants you to know that we've made donating to St. Jude even easier!
NEW! By Credit/Debit Card:
As of earlier this month, groups are now able to donate to St. Jude by debit or credit card. This new feature will allow you to donate through St. Jude Children's Hospital's website while still making sure your group gets the credit you deserve. One of the greatest benefits to this system is that Alumni, Family, and Friends can now donate on behalf of your chapter without having to send a check through the mail. Here's how:
- Go to stjude.org/tke.
- Click the "Donate Now" button to the right of the video at the top of the page.
- Fill in your information on the Donation page. Note: Make sure to select your school from the drop down menu.
- Click "Submit Donation" at the bottom of the page.
- Make sure to login to the Module to record your Service Hours and Funds Raised.
A number of groups have reached out to us to clarify how they should be sending in their check donations, so here is a simple 4 step process to make sure your chapter gets recognized for the hard work you do for St. Jude:
- Make out a check to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital for the amount you wish to donate. Note: Make sure to put "TKE" and your group designation on the "Memo" line of the check.
- Download and completely fill out a St. Jude Donation Form.
- Locate your local St. Jude office on our website and mail the completed Check and Donation form to their office.
- Login to the Module and record your Service Hours and Funds Raised.
By utilizing these new donation processes, you can ensure that your group will receive recognition for all the work you do and the TKE Nation will reach our goal of raising $1 million for St. Jude. Most importantly though, we'll help families like Frater Troy Smart's:
Be sure to follow the latest TKE News with the RSS Feed, on Twitter or the official TKE Facebook Fan Page (Tau Kappa Epsilon Fraternity). Submit your news today.
The Grand Council of Tau Kappa Epsilon has released our 2020-2025 Strategic Plan. Looking for a way to contribute to the future of TKE? Make a gift to Life Loyal Teke today.