Director of Communications
- Support organizing in branding, publishing, marketing, engaging in and all communications efforts.
- Update and maintain all parts of Tau Kappa Epsilon's website including creating new content for the news section of TKE.org
- Oversee the planning and production of the quarterly magazine, THE TEKE, and other promotional materials, including writing the content for the managing Conduct interviews, via audio or video, to create feature stories on members of Tau Kappa Epsilon for both website and magazine distribution.
- Managing the production and content creation for the TKE Nation Podcast.
- Managing the video production process either through editing or use of an outside vendor.
- Update, maintain and monitor the organization's social media presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn and associated advertising.
- Managing relationships with outside vendors such as magazine design firms to complete projects.
- Edit or assist with content editing for brand standards and grammatical errors to maintain and promote proper brand usage.
I was born in Cincinnati, OH and raised between there and Fishers, IN. I received a Bachelors in Linguistics and Germanic Studies in 2009 and a Masters in Digital Storytelling in 2011, both from Ball State University. I am a member of Theta Chi fraternity and Communications Advisor on the Chapter Advisory Board for Theta Chi's Delta Kappa Chapter at Ball State University. I have produced multimedia content for over 15 years in many different countries and for many different reasons. I am also a certified FAA sUAS Remote Pilot and Aerial Cinematographer.
"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"
~ W. M. Lewis ~
What I Like To Do in My Free Time
Traveling, camping, exploring new cultures and foods and much much more!